Hello, is anyone home? This comm seems to be abandoned--I assume because all the activity is happening over on the InsaneJournal snapedom community. But I figured there's no harm posting this anyway in hopes that someone will see it.
It's nothing much, just a short rant about post-DH Snape fic and my personal preference for how writers should treat the Snape/Lily relationship. I've been a fan of the HP movies since Prisoner of Azkaban and began reading the books a little while before Deathly Hallows came out. But it's only recently that I've become really fannish--I keep posting "minor meta" about canon, fanfic, and HP fandom in general.
In my DW: Snape and Lily in fic (Deathly Hallows spoilers.
It's nothing much, just a short rant about post-DH Snape fic and my personal preference for how writers should treat the Snape/Lily relationship. I've been a fan of the HP movies since Prisoner of Azkaban and began reading the books a little while before Deathly Hallows came out. But it's only recently that I've become really fannish--I keep posting "minor meta" about canon, fanfic, and HP fandom in general.
In my DW: Snape and Lily in fic (Deathly Hallows spoilers.